Parallel Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers
Involute’s Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers (SMSR) are manufactured as per international quality standards which offer speed reduction by directly mounting onto the drive shaft. Shaft mounted speed reducers offer easy installation and removal.
The gear units offer case carburized gear teeth with optimal gear geometry, allowing maximum loading and highest efficiency torque output, for higher rating capacity in the most compact design and casing.
The gearboxes are offered with keyed output hubs or with key less taper clamps. It is a quick release taper bushing and easier to install and remove that any comparable bushing system. The bushing comprises of a taper sleeve and threaded collar, which ensures greater gripping power.
These gearboxes being a standard product , offer low cost maintenance and repair.
The product specifications and features are as follows:
- Manufactured in 11 different sizes from A to L
- Three different ratios 5:1, 13:1 and 20:1
- Redesigned Gearings for Higher Power to Weight Ratios
- Taper Clamp Shaft Mounted Gear Units – For Key-Less Applications
- Metallic Double Lip Seals preventing oil leakage and locking outside dirt
- Ratio extendable to 70:1 with additional Gear Packet
- Numerous Accessories: Backstops, Labyrinth Seals, Reducing Bush Kits, Motor Mounts etc.
- Drives for Hydraulic Motor Mounts with/without Splines available on request
Shaft Mounts have very diverse use in material handling equipment and are widely used in industries such as cement, animal feed, sugar mills, coal, steel, stone crushing, quarrying and pharmaceutical plants etc.
Dealers/Agent interested in promoting a quality product are solicited in India, Africa, South East Asia and South America
Click here to download Shaft Mounted Speed Reducers.