To complement the existing product range, Involute introduced its range of Slewing Rings in 2005. The product has been designed in-house and is manufactured on a Vertical Turning Lathe – CNC. The bearing consists of 2 seat rings along with one row four-point contact ball taking care of axial & radial forces simultaneously.
- Diameters from 200 mm to 1600 mm
- Manufactured in various types and sizes (of holes)
- Redesigned Gearings for Higher Power to Weight Ratios
- Single-row, Multi-row designs
- Material and seals available in wide ranging capacities
Slewing Rings could be effectively used for slewing conveyors, welding arm and positioners, light and medium duty cranes, excavators, shovel and digging excavators, wind power generation, logging industry machines, machine tools and special equipments such as radar antennas, packaging machinery, rescue vehicles, tunnel machinery, drilling equipments, cleaning and bottling machines etc.
Click here to download Slewing Ring Catalog.